AFC Dump Clean™ Bag Dump Station
Customized for your application
What is it
The AFC Dump Clean™ is a bag break station designed to keep nuisance dust under control that is generated when bags, boxes or drums of dusty material are manually charged into a process stream.
How it works
An exhaust fan quietly draws ambient air downward through the material loading grate, carrying airborne dust particles into the enclosed filter chamber. Dust-laden air is drawn through the filter media, where dust is retained on the outer surface of the filter. To maintain continuous dust removal capabilities, each filter is periodically cleansed by a reverse-flow method achieved by short bursts of compressed air. The effect is a brief controlled inflation of the filtration membrane causing accumulated dust to dislodge and fall into the discharge hopper located beneath the collector.
- Ergonomic design puts the operator at the correct loading height.
- Recovered material is returned into the process reducing material waste.
- Maintains hygienic conditions for workers and their environment.
- Easy access and removal of cartridge filters.
- Tool free removal of filter baffle plate.
- Safety grate installs with just one mounting tab.
The Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) provides control of the dust collector, along with automatic cleaning of the filter media. The adjustable PLC controls both duration and frequency of compressed air burst for dust control and cartridge cleaning.
Product Options or Variations
- Mild steel construction.
- Stainless steel construction: T-304 or T316
- Industrial or sanitary finish.
- Hazardous and non-hazardous locations.
Standard Dump Clean™ Bag Dump Station
Get Started building your custom conveyor system.
Work directly with an engineer to get the perfect solution to your needs.